Have you always wanted to know how to freeze the perfect moment without any blur? Or how to create a soft background behind a portrait? Learn how to take your camera off the AUTO setting and learn the best techniques to match your vision. This class will provide you with an amazing wealth of photography knowledge leaving you prepared to advance your photography skills in any direction. Improve your skills no matter which camera model you own! This workshop will take place at Spectacle Photo in Longwood, FL. February 24th, 2018 at 10:00am-1:00pm. During this workshop, you will explore the fundamentals of your camera.
You will learn:
- What all the external settings on your camera body and lens are
- Understand and explore your cameras internal menu and how they can help you achieve the best results
- What aperture, ISO, shutter speed etc is and how they all work together to produce the image you want
- How to read your light meter to help you properly expose your picture before even taking it!
- And much more!
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who would like to quickly improve their familiarity and understanding of the functions and features of their digital cameras.
Materials you will need to bring to class:
- DSLR camera, Mirrorless camera or Compact camera.
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a workshop I will refund all monies paid, in full.