Adobe Lightroom is becoming a standard in the photography industry with good reason. It’s a great way to easily edit photos, saving time and money. This workshop will introduce the fundamentals of Lightroom workflow. Take your photo editing to the next level. You will learn how to properly import your photos into the library, develop and edit photos, share photos using social media, web pages, installing and using presets and much more! This workshop will take place at Spectacle Photo in Longwood, FL. January 27, 2018 at 10:00am-1:00pm.
You will learn:
- How to utilize the tools within Lightroom (there are a lot!)
- How to import your photos to Lightroom and organize them
- How to create presets, install and use them
- How to share your photos to social media within Lightroom
- And much more!
This is a hands-on course, I believe that is the best way to learn.
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who would like to quickly improve their familiarity and understanding of natural light and camera settings to achieve best results.
Materials you will need to bring to class:
- DSLR camera, Mirrorless camera or Compact camera.
- Laptop or notepad for taking notes
- Access to Lightroom CC is using your own computer
- Basic understanding of your camera’s settings and options
- Students will be expected to be able to comfortably browse around a computer to keep up with the class
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a workshop I will refund all monies paid, in full.