Learn from a pro in this hands-on natural light portrait workshop. I will help you understand posing, composition, light, shadow and the overall direction of creating a portrait only using the light naturally given to us. This is a hands-on course, as I believe that is the best way to learn. There will be a model on set for those enrolled in the class to practice with and see first hand how I create natural light portraits. We will be on location and outside.This workshop will take place on February 17th, at 3pm in the Orlando area. Location details will be emailed to you once enrolled.
You will learn:
- How to use natural light for your portraits
- Flattering poses for your subject
- Learn how to use harsh and soft light to your advantage without any modifiers
- How to compose your portrait to make them more interesting
- How to properly direct a model
- And much more!
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who would like to quickly improve their familiarity and understanding of natural light and camera settings to achieve best results.
Materials you will need to bring to class:
- DSLR camera, Mirrorless camera or Compact camera.
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a workshop I will refund all monies paid, in full.