Take the fear out of lighting your photographs with this in-depth course on using off camera flash! Get the hands-on experience you need to propel your artificial light photography skills in this workshop. I will teach you the ways of mastering and manipulating light. Learning how to sculpt, modify and control the light you use is essential for portrait, product and studio photographers. This workshop will take place at Spectacle Photo in Longwood, FL. March 3rd, 2018 at 10:00am-1:00pm.
You will learn:
- How to use off-camera flash
- Lighting set ups
- How your camera settings affect how your camera sees the light from your flash
- Hands-on practice
- How to properly direct a model
- The different modes for flash and what they mean
- And much more!
This is a hands-on course as I believe that is truly the best way to learn. Students will participate in taking photos of a model in a studio setting.
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who would like to quickly improve their familiarity and understanding of artificial light and flash settings to achieve best results.
Materials you will need to bring to class:
- DSLR camera, Mirrorless camera or Compact camera
- 1 or more off camera flash/speedlights
- Flash triggers for your flash. (receiver and transmitter)
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a workshop I will refund all monies paid, in full.